Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A Mom's Heart Prayer to Another



I stumbled upon a lovely article yesterday that I wanted to share with you all that I believe will definitely bless you about a mom praying for the mom of her future son or daughter in law. Here is an excerpt:


"If my child marries yours...


I just want you to know that I'm praying for you.



When I'm awake at night - feeding babies, burping babies, giving tylenol to a feverish toddler, covering up chilly toes, tucking green monkeys under little arms - I think of you. Because chances are, you're awake too, doing the same sorts of things. Taking care of tiny children that I already love because they will someday hold the hearts that are beating against my chest tonight.



I'm praying that you'll stand firm against the pressures to overcommit and hyper-schedule, that you'll shut out the voices that tell you you're not doing enough, that your kids aren't doing enough."






Read the rest HERE.










No comments:

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: