Thursday, October 16, 2014

Feminine Fall Fashion Ideas and Lilla Rose

We are loving the cooler weather around here and have been pulling out the fall clothes out of boxes in preparation for the season ahead. We thought we would share some fall fashion ideas today love when we can find lovely styles like this for fall:

http://www.lillarose.biz/wisewomanbuilds


We love the plum and gray combination and especially that lovely lace top you see in the top right. I love that it is a soft elegant look. The boots are cute too but look comfortable. I am all about comfort and like when I have a comfortable outfit from head to toe. And if you look closely you will also see a lovely Lilla Rose Blossom Medley Flexiclip to match the pictured hairstyle and pretty outfit!


http://www.lillarose.biz/wisewomanbuilds


Here is another outfit that can be mixed and matched and that are popular during the upcoming cooler season or holidays. I love the long hair above, I recently cut my hair (why is it when you go to the hair saloon and say take off four inches they always seem to cut off twice that much?) and wish I hadn't, but my hair grows fast so I expect to have most of it back sometime during the winter!  The cute outfit above is paired perfectly with this sweet Festive Leaf Flexiclip.


http://www.lillarose.biz/wisewomanbuilds


What is nice about these outfits is that you can mix and match several of the pieces because they are using solid colors. They also look warm and modest and good for all kinds of occasions. These outfits are from Polyvore.com and the prices are expensive, but I know you can pull a look together like this that are more budget friendly for less, even through your local thrift store.  This look above is cute and I like the Silver Daisyhairsticks too.


http://www.lillarose.biz/wisewomanbuilds


I love the brown skirt, shoes and bag here and I am sure my second daughter, Naomi,  would as well because she loves the ribbon look on all kinds of things. This hairstyle is so pretty and I need to remember to show this to my third daughter, Joy, because she has been experimenting with braids in her hair and last week wore a sweeping side braid to church so I think she would like this. This picture is featuring the Autumn Bouqet Flexiclip.

http://www.lillarose.biz/wisewomanbuilds


Since I am currently nursing a little one I couldn't wear a one piece striped dress like this at the moment but I think it would be cute for someone who could. The black tights look warm - I think having those in gray and other colors would be handy. I would probably choose a more subdued necklace in place of the pictured one though but I love, love, love the hairstyle--it is so classy and the bobby pins are Lilla Rose's Lovely Circle Gold.



http://www.lillarose.biz/wisewomanbuilds


You can find Lilla Rose at our website HERE.






Which one of the pictures above is your favorite fashion fall style?






4 comments:

Mrs. U said...

Cute outfits!!! Do you have links to them???

Unknown said...

LOVE the fall fashions! WHERE do you buy those clothes?!?!

June Fuentes @ A Wise Woman Builds Her Home said...

Yes, in the post I mentioned that these outfits are from Polyvore.com. The prices there are pretty steep but like I said you can get similar styles elsewhere (like your local thrift store if you are on a budget)!

Blessings! :)

Anonymous said...

I really like the shoes you picked out. I haven't been on Polyvore in ages, but it's a lot of fun!

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We'd Love for You to Stay in Touch!

Join our Wise Woman Builds Titus 2 FB Group! Just click the banner below: